At NewStar Dental, your oral health and overall well-being are our top priorities. That is why we offer comprehensive oral cancer screenings as part of our commitment to preventive care. With the use of advanced screening techniques, we can detect signs of oral cancer in its early stages, increasing the chances of successful treatment and better patient outcomes.
WHAT IS AN ORAL CANCER SCREENING?
An oral cancer screening is a thorough examination of the oral cavity, including the lips, tongue, gums, cheeks and throat, to identify any abnormal tissue or signs of oral cancer. It is a quick and painless procedure performed by our experienced dental professionals to assess your oral health and detect potential cancerous or pre-cancerous lesions.
THE SCREENING PROCESS
During an oral cancer screening, our dentist will visually inspect your oral tissues for any irregularities, such as red or white patches, sores or lumps. They may also use additional tools like a special light or dye to enhance the visibility of abnormal areas. If any suspicious areas are found, a biopsy may be recommended for further evaluation.
BENEFITS OF ORAL CANCER SCREENINGS IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA
- Early Detection: Regular oral cancer screenings enable the early detection of oral cancer, when it is most treatable and has a higher chance of successful outcomes.
- Peace of Mind: Oral cancer screenings provide reassurance and peace of mind, knowing that your oral health is being proactively monitored.
- Preventive Care: By identifying potential oral cancer at its early stages, preventive measures can be taken to mitigate its progression and minimize the need for extensive treatment.
- Improved Treatment Success: Detecting oral cancer early increases the chances of successful treatment, leading to better overall oral health and quality of life.
- Patient Education: Oral cancer screenings offer an opportunity for our dental professionals to educate patients about the risks and preventive measures associated with oral cancer.
PROTECT YOUR ORAL HEALTH TODAY!
By undergoing regular oral cancer screenings at NewStar Dental, you are taking a proactive step towards protecting your oral health. Schedule an appointment today at 954-824-1824 with Dr. Denys Severchenko and learn more of the benefits of oral cancer screenings in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|