At NewStar Dental, we believe in making affordable comprehensive dental care accessible to all. That is why we have equipped our office with the latest dental technologies that enhance our work in terms of quality, efficiency and affordability. Our fully digital office features:
QUALITY AND COMFORTABLE PATIENT CARE
Our commitment to incorporating advanced dental technology into our practice allows us to offer a range of benefits that greatly enhance your dental experience. These include:
- Precision and Accuracy: Our state-of-the-art digital X-ray technology provides instant, high-resolution images with minimal radiation exposure. This enables us to accurately diagnose dental conditions and plan treatment with precision.
- Streamlined Procedures: With our digital intraoral scanner, we eliminate the need for messy traditional impressions. Instead, we capture highly accurate digital impressions of your teeth, making the process faster, more comfortable and more efficient.
- Visual Understanding: Our high-resolution intraoral cameras enable us to capture detailed images of your teeth and gums. By sharing these images with you, we can help you better understand your oral health, treatment options and progress throughout your dental journey.
- Custom Restorations: Through our advanced 3D printing technology, we can create highly esthetic, lab-quality temporaries right in our office. This means you can receive immediate restorations, saving you time and ensuring a convenient treatment experience.
- Efficient Record-Keeping: Our digital patient management software securely organizes your dental records, allowing us to easily retrieve and protect your information. This ensures accurate and efficient record-keeping, leading to better communication and continuity of care.
ECO-FRIENDLY AND SUSTAINABLE DENTISTRY
We care about the place we live. As a modern dental office, we do our best to reduce our environmental impact. We use an amalgam separator to prevent amalgam filling material from going to the water system, a dry vacuum to save water, and reduce the use of paper by implementing a digital patient management system and recycling.
SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT TODAY!
Looking to experience quality dentistry at its finest? Call us today at 954-824-1824 to schedule a visit with our dentist, Dr. Denys Severchenko, and learn more about dental technology in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. We look forward to caring for you.
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|